Use the wrong headline and you’re marketing is dead before it even starts.
Your sales pages…
Blog posts and even your tweets…
They all hinge on your ability to write a great headline.
If you can’t write a good headline, then the email doesn’t get opened, the sales page doesn’t get read, and the tweet doesn’t get clicked.
The good news is you don’t have to reinvent the wheel. Legends like John Caples and Eugene Schwartz have already blazed a trail for us. You can borrow from their work, to create your own
cash magnets headlines.
The Greatest Headlines Ever Written
- 100 Greatest Headlines Ever Written
- 127 Winning Headlines Written By a Direct Response Genius
- Google’s Secret Headline Swipe File
- 7 Headline Writing Links That Will Revolutionize Your Content Marketing
- 65 Pages of Headlines That Made Millions
Headline Writing Tips From The Pro’s
- Killer Headline Brainstorming Session Caught on Video
- Drayton Bird’s Famous S.H.I.N.E. Headline Formula
- What The Prince of Print, Gary Halbert, Had To Say About Headlines
- How To Write Compelling Headlines Without Being Hypey
- STOP BORING BLOG TITLES: 11 Headline Writing Tips For Bloggers
There you go, you should never have a problem writing headlines again. You’ve got a mountain of examples to work from, most of which sold millions.